Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things I am excited to do

1. Go to the USA vs. Netherlands soccer game on March 3rd. I am usually not a soccer fan, but I can make an exception this one time. I wonder if I should wear by American flag bikini to the game...

2. Visit the science museum that I pass every day. It's called NEMO and it is within what appears to be a giant half-sunken ship out on the water. It kind of reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean.

3. Play Frisbee when it is warm. Somehow it is not the same when there is snow in my eyes and I can't feel my hands.

4. Receive the Valentine's Day package from my mom. God only knows the deliciousness it contains...

5. Make so much toast in my NEW TOASTER OVEN ahhhhhh! Making toast in a pan shall now be banned from my life.

2 comments:

  1. More lists! And do the design! It's too stark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I cannot FUCKING wait!
    2. A few of us were going to go this weekend...dunno what happened to that.
    5. I'm going to figure out how to break into your room and use your toaster all the ttime.

    ReplyDelete